Monday, July 12, 2010

Home

Sorry I didn't post earlier. Got home too late last night, and I just needed to get some sleep. Currently I am not even going to the second story of my house. I slept on the couch last night, and tonight I'll probably bring the air mattress up from the basement and crash in the living room. Nothing strange to report about this weekend. Had a really good time with my buddy and got the attic incident of my mind. But now I'm back. There's something wrong with that attic. Is what happened even possible? Am I losing it?


edit: Just wanted to clear this up, for all the people posting comments about the tall pale guy... that's not funny. I'm fairly certain that fictional monster that was thought up on a comedy forum isn't stalking me in real life. 'Slenderman' stopped being scary a long time ago. So let's forget about him.

2 comments:

  1. glad u had a good time and got ur mind off things =). i wouldnt say your losing it since it was captured on tape and i saw it. very strange indeed. hopefully some answers emerge for u soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you AB the point in the video where you first say "hello" before going into the attic, and the point at which you hear "hello" again, I think you'll find that it's the same voice, or an incredibly talented mimic.

    ReplyDelete