Saturday, July 10, 2010

Questions.

I'm going to try to answer some of your questions about what happened in the attic. But I'm not really clear on it either. The video is in real time which means I was only in the attic for around two minutes. When I started filming it was about seven. As you can see, it was way later when I got out. The voice... I don't know. No one was there when I got back to the storage room. That's where the voice was coming from. I thought I recognized it. As for 1:38 in the video, I accidentally stepped onto some insulation and fell through a little bit.


On another note. I'm leaving. I can't spend the weekend here alone. I'll be staying at my friend's house for the next few days.

5 comments:

  1. Just a suggestion, but if you see a tall, bald, pale guy in a suit around your house, I would suggest moving as soon as possible and not touching another video camera in your life

    Just trust me on this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why a tall, bald, pale guy, icalasari? Also, Matt, have you ever thought that the missing tape and the voice you heard might be connected. Maybe that mysterious person has the missing tape? Enjoy your break from all of this craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to agree with icalasari on this one,

    If you see anyone, that looks a bit taller than usual in a suit, I suggest to turn the other way, and just go. Do not turn back, do not go forwards, do not become enticed by this person. Just go the other way, and never come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaiti: Let's just say that this guy is known to be quite dangerous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meh, don't try to drive Matt nuts, I am sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for everything that's happened.

    ReplyDelete