Thursday, May 13, 2010

Phew...

Just had a little scare... my newly installed burglar alarm just went off! I was laying in bed reading my e-mail for work and all of a sudden I heard a siren! I just had the alarm installed two days ago so I had no idea what it would sound like when it went off! I just moved into a quiet cul de sac in the woods, and all the neighbors say that it's usually DEAD quiet around here. My heart stopped in my chest. The home security company called me a few moments later and asked if everything was ok. I told them I didn't know what happened, I was just sitting in my bed when it went off. They told me that it was probably just a bug or something since my alarm was installed recently and not to worry about it. I'm sure they're right. Going to try to get some sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment