Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Attic

CB#: **********

This is the entrance to my attic. Around five thirty this afternoon I tried to head up to investigate more, but I couldn't get the hatch to budge. It was like it pushed up a little and then came back down. And every time I pushed up, a freezing cold draft was forced out. I gave up.

I just tried to get back up there and this time it budged right away. When I got up in the attic it was extremely hot. Also I know there is a light bulb up there somewhere but I couldn't find it, and there wasn't enough light from the flashlight to take a picture. I'll try again at some point.

6 comments:

  1. Matt- I noticed in a few of your posts you have something that says CB#:********** what's that all about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's when I update the blog from my cellphone. I it set so that the number blocks itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it stands for "call back number."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any windows you can open in your attic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a good 4th, Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halloween Blues, not that I know of. Although I don't think I've seen the entire attic yet, first time I was up there it was very dark but I got the feeling it was very big.

    ReplyDelete